27 May 2011

.ape pon tak boley.

oke, I'm interested to join Program Latihan 1 Malaysia organized by IRDA (Wilayah Pembangunan Iskandar) and Kolej Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi. I don't know whether the system are suck (I'm invited by email) or the person who sucks.

I've already reply the invitation say that i'm interested to join the class. The fee is only RM10, and the remaining cost is funded by Kerajaan Malaysia.

The ugly story was, she reply back 'Gentle Reminder : Program Latihan 1Malaysia (Bahasa Mandarin)'. ermm, in my head what the heck ! she's said i not choose my Group yet. hello lady, i've already replying your email and noted the group that i wanted to joined. really piss me off. *sigh*

oke, reply back to the lady about the group and she said, she put my name under waiting list. aiyooo !! ini mendatangkan marah. I should fight this back! after reply a few emails with the lady, then I cannot take it anymore ----> copy all the previous emails and amek ko!

and finally, best woman wins. ahahahahahah!! =)

.Winner.


p/s : i know my english not so good, but i'm trying too. later kita ckp Mandarin. =) .Saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.

No comments: